What are the Safest Contact Lenses for Halloween?
Halloween sees an explosion of people wearing cosmetic & fun contact lenses to enhance costumes and create that WOW factor.
Gargoyle/chucky/black out/white out - the designs are endless.
However, the press is constantly telling users about the dangers of wearing costume Halloween contact lenses, because of the dangers of infection.
So, the question is - how do you safely wear Halloween contact lenses?
The answers are straightforward:
- Only buy Halloween contact lenses from a reputable supplier
- Never share Halloween contact lenses with friends
- Do not overwear the lenses - stick to a few hours only on the evening of the party
- Never sleep in Halloween contact lenses
- Only store Halloween contact lenses in proper contact lens storage solution - never tap water
- Preferably, use single use disposable Halloween contact lenses - use them once for that party and throw them away afterwards
- Have a Safe & Scary Party!